Introduction to REDCap at Griffith
Hi! This site is designed as a companion to Griffith Library’s Research Data Capture workshops, presented in collaboration with Griffith RED. It can also be treated as a standalone, self-paced tutorial.
Note: The aim of this workshop is to get you up and running with REDCap quickly. We aim to cover the fundamentals well enough that you can start to use the service.
For this reason we’ve left out advanced topics like scheduled invitations, randomisation and longitudinal study design.
- Setup | topics: Logging in; My Projects; Creating a project
- Instruments | topics: Instruments; forms; surveys; validation;
- Validation | topics: Validation; Multiple choice; Calculated fields
- Branching | topics: Branching; Stop actions; Action tags
- Data Dictionary | topics: Survey structure; Data dictionary;
- Distribution | topics: Distribution; Survey Settings
- Reports | topics: Exports; Reports; Summary
Published by Griffith University Library, 2021.